My Will For You...

>> Sunday, December 14, 2008

There was a young man who so much wanted to be a priest. However, after sincere prayer and repentance, his yearning vanished. It was clear to him that it was not the will of God for him to be a priest.

But it was not that easy for him to accept this. He asked the Lord, "Isn't it a great sacrifice to offer my whole life to You by becoming a priest?" Yet to his surprise, the Lord spoke to his heart: "Would it not be a greater sacrifice if you obey My will for you?" This man is now living a happy life with his family, though not yet married and no children, his parents and siblings make his life more happy. Serving the Lord in his very own little ways.

He rejoices and does not regret following the Lord. He saw how the Lord uses him now in spreading the Good News. In fact, he is very happy writing this blog for you.... yes, it's me.

Even if we don't understand at first. let us obey.



Lord, I seek for all the gifts of the Spirit - as well as all that I needed to serve You. But most of all, give me a greater love for you!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP