Don't tell God you have a lot of problems instead, tell your problems you have a Great God!

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I heard this while watching the TV news about this one best fighter in the history of boxing, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. He said this phrase in front of his fans who joined him on his Victory Mass held at the Quiapo Church in Manila, Philippines.

This phrase hit me and made me think, he was right. Most of the time when I am praying, I tell God to help me because I am in deep trouble, i have a problem in our family, friends, money or relationship. It is as if I am so helpless, begging for help! But if i were to reflect more on what "pacman" said, I don't really have to beg to God for help, but instead, i should stand firm and tell myself that no matter what problems i may have or i am facing right now, i can solve it because I have a Mighty God who is always there for me no matter what.

God, give me enough courage to face all the problems and be stand firm that no matter how hard the problems are, i don't have to worry because you are always with me.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP