God is Unfair!

>> Monday, December 15, 2008



My whole life screams this truth!!! You don't believe me, do you?

First, He showers me with grace and mercy particularly during time when I'm not in the "right path" with Him. So is God unfair? Certainly!

Second. He recycles what i consider trash and unnecessary, my disappointment, heartaches, illness, temptations, and embarrassments - as instruments for my personal edification and sanctification, thereby making me a better reflection of the One who created me. So is God unfair? Definitely!

Third, I don't deserve His love, care and attention and yet He sent His only Son to be the atonement for my sins and have earned in the process the right to call God Father. So is God unfair? Amen!

God's mercy exceeds His justice.

Imagine if He were fair. I'd be wailing and gnashing my teeth by now.



Jesus, fill my heart with your unfairness. I want more of it, Lord. Don't give me what I deserve. Give me what Your Son Jesus Deserves.

2 comments:

Kape Kanlaon\ December 15, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

wow.. nice one here..

very moving...

ryel2008 December 15, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Thanks Lance!

I'll visit your blog as well!

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP