How is your relationship with God?

>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008


All of us are wounded from time to time by those we love. And certainly we all do the wounding ourselves too.

I wasn't pleased with the situation we have in our Clan and with some of my friends. I wondered if I had fallen out of favor with God. Why we are having problems?

But the first thing that pops up in my mind was "How is my relationship with God?"

I just realized this logic: If my relationship with God was right, then I won't be terribly bothered by all these storms in my life. I must first settle my own relationship with God, allow Him to give me the ability to love, which i know will take considerable time. And then, in my room, and within my heart, I fell before God and chose to love.

When we are hurt of distressed in our relationships - let's keep our eyes on God, on Jesus. Before we ask "How are my relationships with others?" first ask " How is my relationship with God?" for He will never withhold all that you need to cope with your biggest relationship difficulty.


Oh Lord, I thank You for Your forgiving love which I use to forgive and love all those that have hurt me and my family...

2 comments:

Unknown December 30, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Hi friend,
Wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Krishna
Celebrity Females
Beautiful Females
Desktop Girls
Nexus International

(Delete this if you like, after reading!)

Mr. Wilson December 31, 2008 at 4:04 AM  

hi..i believe my relaxon to Him is stronger this holiday season..nice post..

hop u'll do the same..
http://yonyilsonyee.blogspot.com

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP