In God's Will

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It was something I ate, I guess. At first, I had difficulty breathing. I thought it was because of the weather. But then, tears started to fall from my eyes. In a few minutes, I was gasping for air.

I panicked, not knowing what to do. Luckily, a cab stopped in front of me and I was able to get a ride home. I arrived at home feeling the same, quickly I told my mom about what's happening to me. She gave me medicine, and in minutes, I was breathing normally again.

Later that night, I recalled what had happened. I began to think: What if my mom hadn't been at home at that hour? What if she didn't have any medicine around? What if there's no cab around? What if I fainted inside the cab? What if...

God, It had to be God and nothing else. I realized everything was God-planned, God-designed, God-prepared, and God-inspired!

If only we'll open our eyes, we'll find out that He protects and saves us 24 hours a day by a string of glorious miracles.


My eyes have seen the work of Your hands, oh Lord. My ears have heard of Your loving kindness. May I not forget to thank You for all that you have done for me.

1 comments:

MinnieRunner January 29, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Yes, God planned everything.. Praise Him fro blessing you :)

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP