What's your brand?

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Today, there are many generic products in the market. There's a generic medicines, detergent, soy sauce, underwear, and so many others.

They're cheaper, and that's great. But there are risks. Some of these products, packed without any brand name, are produced by fly-by-bight factories. They can be lousy and downright dangerous.

Well, excuse me, but I'm not generic.
Because my heart has a brand, and I want to scream His name, and let His cross be my banner, and His love be my battle cry.

I'm not a product of a fly-by-night company. No thanks. I'm a product of the Kingdom of God. The Almighty designed me, engineered me and fashioned me for His glory.

I dont come cheap either, because I was bought by the high price: the Blood of the Lamb.


Treat me with some class, okay?



Lord, many times, I don't see the beauty You have put within me. I treat myself like dirt when Your love has formed into gold. Give me Your eyes and let me see what You see in me!

1 comments:

betsy clark February 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

We have value because He placed value on us. Thank you for sharing that. He is good to us! May you grow to be more like Him each day.

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP